Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative is seeking an executive to lead the Cooperative, its members and employees.
Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative is a North Dakota Cooperative owned by approximately 475 sugarbeet growers located in North Dakota and Minnesota. The Cooperative processes sugarbeets grown by the shareholders/growers and markets the refined sugar and co-products produced.
The President/CEO leads the organization’s efforts to maximize financial return to shareholders while at the same time maintaining the Cooperative’s outstanding reputation within the Beet Sugar Industry and the communities in which it operates.
· Senior executive experience demonstrating competence and ability in leading a major business
· Strong business skills with financial bottom-line focus
· Able to lead the development and implementation of a Strategic Vision for the Cooperative
· Demonstrated leader and developer of people
· Able to clearly articulate and communicate the organization’s vision and position with shareholders, growers, employees, elected officials, governmental bodies, and others in the industry
· Business experience in the sugar industry and/or a Cooperative is considered a plus
All interested, qualified individuals are encouraged to provide a resume and cover letter. All applications will be kept confidential unless authorized by the applicant. Send to the address listed or email to email@example.com
Sandberg Law Office LTD
709 Dakota Avenue, Ste C
Wahpeton ND 58075
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”